24.2.14

My Portfolio - Catalogue Issue 6 'Label Watch'

 photo 1_zps433b279c.jpg
 photo 2_zps5026421f.jpg

The latest issue of Australian based Catalogue Magazine hit the stands today, I'm very excited to share my photos featured inside. In anticipation, here's a few shots I took for their last issue featuring the work of some incredible, British, up and comers - Mary Benson, Somewhere Nowhere and This Is The Uniform - the gorgeous Sophie @ IMG, and Hair and Makeup by Olivia at Glasshouse Salon

Click through HERE for more of my work

9 comments:

  1. Some lovely images!
    Would you mind checking out some of my work?

    Thanks!
    www.blondedaisychains.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous

    WWW.MOUSTACHIC.COM
    WWW.MOUSTACHIC.COM
    WWW.MOUSTACHIC.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS! you are so wonderful x

    natalieoffduty.com

    Natalie Off Duty

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is inspiring! x)

    http://lifeismagical7.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such gorgeous shots! I particularly love the image with the ferris wheel in the backdrop - beautiful light and colours.

    www.girlinmenswear.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all these photos. It`s a talant. Just like from magazine.

    Katty
    http://kattisfaction.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning photos. So perfect
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a stunning shoot!

    Renee Bea

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting. i've been a bit slack with replying to comments lately, i'm sorry, but i like to have a look at every commenters blog anyway <3